A Year of Productivity is written by a man devoted to his blog devoted to productivity. The author, Chris Bailey, is taking a year off between business school and a full-time job to devote his attention to this blog. He researches and reads and writes every day about how you can become more productive, he puts himself through productivity experiments (once he lived in total seclusion for 10 days – his observations are fascinating), and he does it all with wit and charm.
Some of my favorite articles:
- The 100 lessons he learned from watching 296 Ted Talks videos
- What he learned from meditating a LOT
- His beginner’s meditation guide (look familiar?)
- 9 Stress-relief strategies that actually work
- What happened when he cut down on his smartphone use
Check out his great blog! But I warn you – I disappeared down the rabbit hole of this blog for 1.5 hours before noticing what had happened. It’s a serious productivity killer if you don’t use it right 🙂